How to redirect the call from nginx conf if proxy pass is successfull

ChatterjeeAtanu nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Thu Jun 21 10:20:15 UTC 2018

Hello Team,

Need your help actually we are passing docker private registry calls from
the nginx conf using reverse proxy .
but here one of things we need to trap like when docker manifest/blob
downloads are successful and error we have to report to the some pcf service
running somewhere .
using error_page tried to trap and proxy_pass the call to somewhere.

how can we catch the NGINX success and failure codes both like with some
variable or can trap with condition , if you have any idea please share it
will be extremely helpful for our team.

Thanks
Atanu

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,280220,280220#msg-280220