connect() to 127.0.0.1:80 failed (99: Cannot assign requested address

John Doe jdmls at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 13:53:37 UTC 2013

From: Atul Bansal <oceanofweb at gmail.com>

>On Jul 15, 2013 4:01 PM, "John Doe" <jdmls at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>Do you need apache at all?
>>Can you describe your processing chain?
>>=> nginx => php-cgi ?
>I want to run wordpress sites on this server. The processing sud be
fast and efficient. Websites sud be able to open up speedly. So, pls
suggest me anything here.

So... your setup is... "sud be
fast and efficient. Websites sud be able to open up speedly"...
You are not describing your setup.
Who receives the requests? nginx? apache?
To which one are the requests forwarded? nginx? apache+php? php-cgi?
Why apache?

Just repeating that it "sud be fast" is not helpful at all...
If you do not describe your current setup, people won't be able (or willing) to help you.

JD