alias

Matthew Ngaha chigga101 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 01:04:59 UTC 2013

hey so out of all those config files i edited, i reloaded all of them
and the changes weren't made. I think i stumbled onto the problem
today. whenever it didn't work i always put the files back to their
defaults before switching off my PC but this time i didn't. Today i
didn't touch any config files but finally nginx was finding the new
location. So it seems the reloading wasn't taking effect and only did
after a restart of my PC.  i've beeb typing "sudo service nginx
reload" after editing .. why isn't this working, do i have to do
something else?