Phpmyadmin and nginx

CryptWizard cryptwizard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 02:34:28 MSD 2009

So I am assuming that you would have a seperate server { } block for
admin.domain.com, with a seperate root directive.

In your shell, cd to that directory and type
ls -s /usr/share/phpmyadmin phpmyadmin

And you shouldn't have to touch nginx.conf any further if you already
have PHP setup correctly, and you can access it at
http://admin.domain.com/phpmyadmin