DNS Issue?

Neil Sheth nsheth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 10:16:05 MSD 2008

Hmmm, it appears we have general problems with using our 10.0.0.x
addresses.  For example, doing something like:
ssh 10.0.0.2
takes a LONG time to return.

If I do something like
123.123.123 (my public IP),
things return promptly.

Perhaps this is a general networking question less than
nginx-specific, but thought I'd check if anyone has any good
suggestions!  Thanks!